Swanson Rink's philosophy is summed up in the brand developed by our employees "Taking Responsibility." These words represent our mission to provide our clients with a thorough, constructible, cost-effective, and well-coordinated design.
Furthermore, we will always be there to help resolve any design or construction issues that do arise, with no excuses made.
Swanson Rink understands the importance of sustainability not only in our projects, but also in our business practices and everyday lives. We promote sustainability as an integrated part of our company culture through education and our corporate business practices.
- Green Champions Team to promote sustainable initiatives
- CO2 reduction with employee alt transportation resources and incentives
- Hybrid company car for business-related needs
- Reduce waste with reuseable dishware
- Office paper use reduction
- Increased office recycling program and battery recycling
- Sustainable interior finishes
Swanson Rink believes in making a positive impact in our community. We support the Bannock Youth Center. This program provides living skills, leadership training, mentoring, and resources to youth in the Volunteers of America transitional living programs.
Swanson Rink worked with VOA to put together a team of engineers, architects and contractors to remodel the Bannock Youth Center. In addition to donating time to the project, the design and construction team sponsored a two year fundraising initiative to help offset some of the construction costs. The renovated Bannock Youth Center opened in October 2010.
- Swanson Rink Honors Outstanding Employee Volunteer Contributions » Read More
- Colorado Springs Data Center has achieved LEED-NC Gold Certification
- Jackson Hole Airport has achieved LEED-NC Silver Certification